Foreign travel advice Ecuador – 7th March 2017

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against all travel within the 20km exclusion zone along the border with Colombia except for the official border crossing […]

Foreign travel advice USA – 7th March 2017

You’ll need prior authorisation to enter the United States using a British passport, either through a visa, a Permanent Resident Card, or the Visa Waiver Programme. […]